Monday, July 22, 2013

From Kristie = Monday

Please pray for Trent's eyes!  In the last 24 hours he has been in extreme pain and unable to open them (This is caused by reaction to the chemo).
I would like to share what I learned last week from my Bible study:
There is nothing- No circumstance, No trouble, No testing- That can ever touch me until, First of all it has gone past God and past Christ, Right through to me. If it has come that far, It has come with a great purpose, Which I may not understand at the moment. But as I refuse to become panicky, As I lift up my eyes to him and accept it as coming from the throne of God for some great purpose of blessing to my own heart, No sorrow will ever disturb me, No trial will ever disarm me, No circumstance will cause me to fret- For I shall rest in the joy of what my Lord is- That is the rest of victory.
Please pray for Jerry and I to stand firm in this!

3 comments:

Bob Burris said...

Great words! We will continue to pray for you and Jerry and Grant and for complete healing for Trent with gratitude to God that his work in you is good!

Carolyn & Brian Shipway said...

Dear Kristie,
Brian and Carolyn add their continued prayers for GOD'S VERY BEST PLAN FOR DEAR TRENT AND FOR YOU, JERRY AND GRANT>MAY GOD"S UNFAILING LOVE SUPPORT EACH OF YOU...and Trent's Dr.s & staff be filled with the mind of Christ for each step and decision of this stage of treatment...and WE JOIN ALL IN PRAYING FOR COMPLETE HEALING...and
Tremendous RELIEF in pain.
Our love and caring.

Unknown said...

Trent - God always has a plan, nothing happens by accident with Him, there is no plan "B". He is in control and I pray that you can rest in Him knowing that His will is being accomplished.

I will pray specifically for your eyes today and that your pain will subside.

Bill